Animal Care & Assistance Fund
807 Camp Horne Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
· Due to limited funding availability, only patients at PVSEC, in Pittsburgh, PA, are eligible for consideration.
· We are designed as a one-time benefit for emergency or live-saving surgery/treatment, or issues that significantly affect quality of life.
· Owner must first apply for Care Credit: www.CareCredit.com
· Approval for funding is based on client’s current financial situation and pet’s diagnosis/prognosis.
· Owners must show responsible pet ownership. (Pet visits rDVM at regular intervals, etc.)
· ACAF cannot be used for strays or relinquished pets.
· ACAF does not help with routine vet visits/care, medication, spay/neuter, vaccines, etc.
· ACAF is an assistance fund. We are unable to pay entire bills.
· If your pet's PVSEC veterinarian feels that the above requirements are met, they will provide you with an ACAF Assistance Application. Funds are distributed subject to the discretion of the Board of Directors of the Animal Care & Assistance Fund.
OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES, CLICK HERE